Sunday, June 12, 2011

Schiller Park- Large


















I don't know which took longer--putting the final touches on the
painting or photographing the painting.  Yep, I took approximately
17 photos, none of which turned out right. So I then turned to
Photo Shop, and oh boy was that fun, considering that I know just
enough about the program to make me really, really dangerous.

In any case, the colors are much more vibrant in the large painting
than the smaller one below...perhaps not quite as vibrant as what you
see in the photo, and the right side of the painting is not nearly
as blurry.

If anyone has any suggestions about photographing your work,
do share.  Oh please, oh please, oh please.

By the way, this is the first 16 by 20 that I've painted.  That was,
without qualification, a joyful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment